Creative Boutique is located at 302 Pearl Street Suite C New Albany, IN 47150 (812) 557-0791

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New in Shop!!

Very excited to have met up with jessica Farmer of BlueBirdHeaven today! We are now carrying her printer drawer jewelry displays! Once I got this thing up on the wall I was defiantly figuring out where I want my own at home! This is the perfect organizer for your jewelry, see for yourself....




A little about the artist in her words...

Hello, I’m Jessica also known as "Messy Jessie" for my wild and never ending creative process.

Being a sustainable architectural designer by profession has trained me to be vigilant about the environment and consider the importance of function. 
My Printer Drawer Jewelry Display gives a new life to these unique old drawers. This is an original idea that I was inspired to create while browsing an antique market one day.
I fell in love with the spatial composition of the old drawer and its many visually interesting compartments. I also had a ton of tangled jewelry that needed some order. I put the two together and created my repurposed organization jewelry holder idea. Now I can see all of my accessories and find the perfect match for any outfit.
My hope is that we can find more ways to reuse the distinctive and beautiful things that already surround us.

Welcome Jessica! ❥❥❥

No comments:

Post a Comment