Hope you all know about the upcoming Holiday Fest on Saturday, November 27th...
New Albany's 2010 Holiday Fest will be held on November 27th from Noon - 6:00pm. The event will take place on the Main Source Bank Stage on the corner of State and Market Street in Historic Downtown New Albany. This event is brought to you by Develop New Albany, The City of New Albany and Mayor Doug England.
Downtown Events Include:
MainSource Parking Lot (Spring/State St) 11:30 - 6:30pm
- Registration for the Jingle Walk and Scavenger Hunt
- Entertainment Coordinated by Jimmy's Music starting at 4pm
- Turn In location for Jingle Walk Golden Tickets and Scavenger Hunt Tickets (Drawing at 6:30pm)
- Pick Up location for items purchased on walks
- "Light Up New Albany" after winners are announced
- Trolleys available for free transportation
Floyd County YMCA (State/Main Street) 3pm - 6pm
- First 50 kids receive a free toy from Endris Jewelers
- Pictures with Santa (small fee)
- Secret Santa's Workshop (Let your children buy your Christmas presents and wrap them all by themselves) (Great gifts available for a $1 wrapping charge)
- Craftmaking & Facepainting
- Free carriage ridesa at the YMCA parking lot
Prizes for Scavenger Hunt Winners:
- Ipod - Donated by Matt Ricke with Ricke & Associates
- $150.00 Gift Certificate to Book & Music Exchange
- $100.00 Gift Certificate to Book & Music Exchange Compliments of Endris Jewelry and Schmitt Furniture
Prizes for Jinglewalk Participants:
- One Nights stay at the Mansion Row Inn
- 2-30 Minute Massages from Standz Salon & Threadz Boutique
- $50.00 Gift Certificate to Endris Jewelry
- Gift Card to River City Winery
- $50.00 Gift Certificate to Thorpe Woodworks
This is going to be fun, we're a stop on the scavenger hunt!
Hope everyone can make it downtown for the festivities!
We'll see ya there! : - )