Creative Boutique is located at 302 Pearl Street Suite C New Albany, IN 47150 (812) 557-0791

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

blurb.

Well, we made it through the Harvest Homecoming Festival. That was interesting...Next year we will DEFINITELY have a booth and close the shop. I think that will be much better than just being open and covered up by all the booths out in front of the store.

My fav booth this year was by far the Dandy Lion booth! Fringe Fest was where the other good stuff was...{except all the awesome food booths I went broke buying from every day}. It was impossible not to!!

So anyway, back to the normal work week...and not as awesome food...UNLESS I walk around to all the amazing new restaurants downtown New Albany has now! That I will for sure go broke from too, but I don't care because they're all that good.

So, just made a new flyer to stick around town & thought i'd upload it...


Feel free to steel and add to your page, or make a copy & post up in any shops/locations you're associated with :-)

Thanks!!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment